I’m just pointing out the blooming brugmansia plants, common in the area, and potential for unwanted exposure. While I don’t think ingestion is likely, assuming most people don’t eat random shrubbery, would someone with high blood pressure or a damaged heart be at risk if pruning or cutting flowers?
All parts of Brugmansia are potentially poisonous, with the seeds and leaves being especially dangerous. Effects of ingestion can include paralysis of smooth muscles, confusion, tachycardia, dry mouth, diarrhea, migraine headaches, visual and auditory hallucinations, mydriasis, rapid onset cycloplegia, and death. Source: www.wikipedia.org 6/19/18